We are here to assist you with one of the most important element of your business: listings!
All listing requests can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All listings should be submitted by 1pm to ensure same day entry. Any listings received after 1pm may not be input until the following day, although we will always do our best to input the same day. Our listing staff is earnest and diligent in this work; they know how very important it is to be accurate. That said, to err is human, and mistakes can happen. Issues outside of our control with FMLS, Georgia MLS or Swift can cause errors as well.
To help ensure that the information we input on your behalf is correct, we would like to offer the following tips.
- Tip #1: Directly enter your listing into FMLS, so that we can then clone it into Georgia MLS. As we all know, these systems are not identical, but cloning it via our Swift program eliminates 99.9% of discrepancies.
- Tip #2: If you’re submitting a Dual Entry Form, please fill out the Dual Entry Form electronically, as it is an editable PDF. This is quicker than filling the form in by hand. Also, this method eliminates questions that arise from handwriting styles and writing inside those crazy, tiny boxes.
- Tip #3: If you’re submitting a Dual Entry Form and find it necessary to hand-write the form, please use blue ink. Black ink doesn’t show up as well once it’s been scanned or faxed and often leads to follow up questions to decipher information. This risks accuracy issues and delays the entry of the listing while the information is confirmed.
- Tip #4: Make sure you’re using the most current Dual Entry Form (see below).
- Tip #5: Once you receive confirmation from our listing team that your listing has been submitted, please review the listing in FMLS and Georgia MLS within 24 hours and report any discrepancies. The more eyes reviewing the information, the better.
If you would like us to enter your listing into just MLS, please email us the FMLS # for cloning into MLS.
Bridge Dual Entry Forms
Thank you, and we look forward to your next listing!